Thursday, May 29, 2008

How time flies so fast...



A few nights ago I was scanning old photos in my computer and came across baby pictures of my son. I was surprised to see how grown up my firstborn is already. I had to ask myself where all the time went. It feels like he grew up overnight...


The photos were taken only 9 months apart and yet you'd think Jarred grew up several years. I can't imagine the future when he becomes a teenager or decides he's ready for a girlfriend...please, let's not get into marriage yet.


Wow! It really makes me realize that time doesn't stay long enough for us. We need to savor
every moment we are with the ones we love. We have to make every minute and every second count. Our children will not stay children for long. Create happy moments every single day so that what you end up with are happy memories to cherish for a lifetime.

No comments: