Monday, July 07, 2008

Four Things (My 1st Meme)


I read about memes every time I go bloghopping and never got the chance to do one on my blog. This is the first time I'll be posting a meme here. Thanks to Mary for this.


Four jobs I've had
- telephone manager
- assistant manager, rewards program
- training and development officer
- online English tutor

Four movies I can watch over and over
- Pretty Woman
- Independence Day
- Jerry Maguire
- Ever After

Four places I've lived
- Quezon City, Philippines
- Cebu City, Philippines
- General Santos City, Philippines
- Butuan City, Philippines

Four TV shows I love
- Oprah
- The Amazing Race/The Amazing Race Asia
- CSI
- Barefoot Contessa

Four places I've vacationed
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Los Angeles, California
- Hong Kong
- Singapore

Four of my favorite dishes
- Chicken and Pork Adobo
- Sukiyaki
- Greek Gyros
- Mongolian Barbecue

Four sites I visit daily
- Pinoy Cook
- Market Manila
- Our Awesome Planet
- The Not SO Talented Mr. Montano

Four places I would rather be right now
- relaxing on the shores of Boracay Island
- visiting my Mom, my sister and her family in Vancouver, Canada
- visiting my Dad and brother in Quezon City
- enjoying the sights at Sentosa Island in Singapore

People I tag
- CherryTF of Cherry's Chakra
- Brian of The Not SO Talented Mr. Montano
- Mec of Crazy, Happy Arevalos
- Jane of Milk Station
- Vhiel of Vhiel's Corner
- Jacque of We are Family!
- Faye of Liking the Big Apple
- Jeng of jengspeaks

If you do this meme, send me an email or leave a comment, I'll add your blog link to my post! Please link to me in your post as well! Think of it as free blogertisement.

1 comment:

Mary J. said...

Awesome! I linked to you in my post!